Matrix-E.com

Simplifying E-commerce, CRM, CMS Implementation | Matrix-E.com Pte. Ltd.

Home > eShops > K-12 > K-12, The Seven C Of Thinking Clearly

K-12, The Seven C Of Thinking Clearly

High Interest, Easy To Prepare Parent/teacher Directed Lessons For Helping Young People Develop The Emotional Skills, Social Skills And Thinking Skills Essential For Making Responsible Choices In A Rapidly Changing And Increasingly Challenging World.

Display Full Page

Premiere: Newcomer Ayanis Wants To Know “FIYT (F**k Is You Thinking)” In New Music Video

Rising star Ayanis recently dropped the visuals for her latest single, “FIYT (F**k Is You Thinking),” and it’s bound to get some music lovers in their feelings. In the 3-minute music video, the Texas- ...

The trickle down effect apes prosperity gospel thinking

Dave Williams has written a helpful article on the ‘trickle down gospel’. He outlines the economic trickle down theory and points out that even its greatest advocates didn’t really believe in it. He t...

Thinking of booking a package through "Costa Rica Vacations" - Costa Rica Forum

Hi all. I've just started my research on a trip to Costa Rica. At this point I'm not set on where we will go or when. I came across a website for a company called "Costa Rica Vacations". Of course whe...

Has the K-Train derailed the Wallabies’ midfield thinking?

It is a year of comings and goings in the Australian midfield. On Saturday evening, Kyle Godwin waved goodbye to the Brumbies with his best-ever performance for the club. He is off to Connacht in Irel...

100-day pledges: Did PH promise without thinking, Khairy asks

Asking if PH had made the promises “without thinking”, Khairy said the education ministry’s reply in the Dewan Rakyat today that it was still studying the matter was disappointing. Speaking to reporte...

Khairy: Study on PTPTN deferral shows Pakatan made promises without thinking

“This shows that they made a promise without thinking about it properly,” he said. In its GE14 manifesto, PH had promised to allow PTPTN borrowers to defer repayments until they are earning at least R...

If your thinking of a k&n cai system....

do it! I was at the truck and Jeep fest in Long Beach today and picked up the complete cai system from the k&n booth. Originally about 300 bucks I got it at a show price of about 235 bucks. Salesman t...

Thinking skills may suffer on hot days

(Reuters Health) - Heat waves can sap productivity by slowing down thinking, even in the young and healthy, a small study suggests. Harvard researchers found that during a summer heat wave, students l...

Survey Awards

(0 votes, average 0 out of 5)

Survey Comments

Social Media Tags
  • Search Engine Cookbook for Photographers

Incorporate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) into your existing workflow, without wasting lots of time. Focus on optimization activities that really matter and ignore the ones that don’t. “I saw resul...
  • 5 Laws for Everyone Who wants to Optimize for Voice Search

In fact, it has grown so much that it cannot be ignored as some sort of a novelty or a gimmick, especially by marketing and SEO experts. Voice search has been embraced wholeheartedly by the consumers, ...
  • How Do SEO and Google AdWords Work Together?

Putting together a Google AdWords campaign, a question you need to ask yourself is: have you looked at your SEO? SEO (search engine optimization) impacts your ranking and visibility in the search engi...
Email:

Subscribe our FREE
Insider's Newsletter. Your
email is 100% secure with us.
Join Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Social Media Tags     RSS Feed

Forgot Password? Username?
Create an account
We have 280 guests online